- 6 strips bacon, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 5 ounces spinach
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 5 cups milk
- 1 pound dry penne pasta
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
This 1 pot spinach and bacon alfredo is quite possibly the best recipe I’ve ever made. It’s delicious, almost guilt free (no heavy cream) and easy clean up! I did not think this alfredo would turn out so good but seriously – the bacon makes it!
1 Pot Spinach and Bacon Alfredo
6 strips bacon, chopped
2 chicken breasts, sliced
5 ounces spinach
4 cloves garlic, chopped
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
5 cups milk
1 pound dry penne pasta
1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Cook the bacon in a large pot over medium-high heat until crispy.
2. Add the chicken and cook until no pink is showing. Remove the chicken.
3. Cook the spinach, garlic, salt, and pepper with the bacon until the spinach has wilted.
4. Put the chicken back in, add the milk, then stir.
5. Bring the milk to a boil, then add the pasta.
6. Stir constantly for about 10 minutes, until the pasta is cooked.
7. Add the Parmesan, then mix until the cheese has melted.
Recipe source: Buzzfeed
Thank you for reading! Please share this recipe and don’t forget to like me on Facebook!
Latest Recipe: Click Here