- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 2 dry chorizo sausages
- 4 slices thick bacon
- 1 package whipped chive cream cheese
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese
Do you ever have one of those days where everything feels terrible and you want to cry but you aren’t entirely sure why you feel that way? These bacon and chorizo stuffed mushrooms will completely turn your day around. I’m speaking from experience. I decided to whip up my own stuffed mushroom concoction, and since you can never go wrong with bacon I thought chorizo sausage would pair great! However the chorizo sausage I bought from the deli cost me just under SEVEN DOLLARS for two of them – oh, maybe that’s why I wanted to cry!
Oliver sometimes (all the time) enjoys hovering over me while I’m cooking. This cat is SO obsessed with food (just like his dad…)
You can almost see the speckles of gold flakes in the chorizo that made it so expensive. Time to start stuffing these bad boys
Drooling!!! Are you ready to find out how easy these bacon and chorizo stuffed mushrooms are to make?!
4 large portobello mushrooms
2 dry chorizo sausages
4 slices thick bacon
1 package whipped chive cream cheese
2 tbsp garlic
1 tbsp butter
4 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Remove the stems and insides from clean portabello mushrooms, set aside.
- In a pan over medium heat, melt butter
- Add garlic, finely chopped chorizo and finely chopped bacon strips to the pan
- Add in chopped up inards from the mushrooms
- Cook until bacon is crispy, drain excess grease from the pan
- Add in a full container of whipped cream cheese, I use This Brand
- Spoon filling into each mushroom and top with parmesan cheese
- Bake in oven at 425 degrees for 30 minutes
Thank you guys so much for reading! I hope you love this recipe as much as we did! Please share with your friends and don’t forget to like me on facebook by clicking HERE!!