- 1 head lettuce
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1 lb ground chicken or lean ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 cups black beans
- 1 cup corn kernals
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup tortilla chip crumbles
My fiance and I just returned from a vacation to Maui, and while it was amazing and beautiful and everything we could have ever dreamed of we definitely ate terribly the entire trip and I was ready to eat cleaner. Coming home I knew that the NHL season was about to start and I wanted to make nachos for the first game, however I guilted myself into making this Quick and Easy Taco Salad instead – it’s called compromise! The Quick and Easy Taco Salad honestly turned out way better than I expected and it was extremely filling. Feel free to continue reading if you are interested in making this quick and easy taco salad for yourself.
Quick and Easy Taco Salad
Ingredients for Quick and Easy Taco Salad
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1 head lettuce
2 ripe tomatoes
1 lb ground chicken or lean ground beef
2 tbsp taco seasoning
2 cups black beans
1 cup corn kernals
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup Catalina salad dressing
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup tortilla chip crumbles
Directions for Quick and Easy Taco Salad
1. In a pan over medium high head combine ground chicken with taco seasoning. Saute until thoroughly cooked.
2. Chop lettuce and tomatoes. Combine corn kernels, black beans, cheddar cheese and Catalina dressing together.
3. Distribute taco salad amongst plates and top each with a dollop of sour cream and crushed tortilla chips.
4. Serve and enjoy!
I hope you all decide to try out my quick and easy taco salad recipe for yourselves, please let me know how it turned out! You can reach me and follow all of my new recipes on my Facebook Page and be sure to follow me on Instagram @The CheapChef for all of my latest eats. Don’t forget to share this quick and easy taco salad recipe with your friends, pin it to your pinterest boards and save it for later! Thank you for reading, see you next time.
P.S Check out my last recipe here: Cheap and Easy Chicken Stir Fry