- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 bell peppers
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 6 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
This recipe is seriously the best chicken teriyaki recipe I’ve ever attempted! It tastes like takeout chicken teriyaki – better even. I made a huge batch so my fiance and I could both have chicken teriyaki for lunch the next day and instead we ended up eating the entire batch for dinner. We’re supposed to be working on our bikini bodies for Mexico so I thought I’d be calorie conscious and make homemade chicken teriyaki, however I think eating the entire pan defeats the purpose. Oh well, full bellies = happy hearts. It was so worth it. Trust me!
The BEST Chicken Teriyaki
5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
3 bell peppers
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
6 tbsp apple cider vinegar
3 cloves garlic
3/4 tsp ground ginger
1. In a large pan over medium-high heat cook chopped chicken breasts and diced bell peppers and minced garlic
2. In a mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar and ginger
3. Pour sauce into pan, reduce heat
4. Simmer until sauce thickens, serve over rice.
I seriously want to hear from you guys after you try this chicken teriyaki recipe, I know you will love it as much as we did. Send me your pictures on instagram @itskristinkat and make sure to like my Facebook Page to stay up to date with all of my newest recipes! If you’re in the mood to try something a little different, check out my last recipe. Thank you so much for reading!