- 4 cups macaroni noodles
- 2 cups shredded cheddar/mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp pepper
- 4 tbsp flour
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
I’m back! With a new and version of my original macaroni and cheese recipe. Macaroni and cheese is such a go to comfort food, perfect for these cold winter nights.
Oliver, the 8 month old Maine Coon, absolutely insists on being involved with every meal being made in this house. So it’s only fitting he be included in this blog post.
4 cups macaroni noodles
2 cups shredded cheddar/mozzarella cheese
1 cup milk
1 tsp paprika
2 tsp pepper
4 tbsp flour
4 tbsp butter
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Add flour into frying pan over medium heat, cook for 2 minutes to get rid of bitterness then add butter.
- Pour milk slowly into mixture while stirring, simmer for 5-6 minutes until sauce thickens
- Add pepper, paprika and cheese into the macaroni and cheese sauce. You may need to add another splash of milk if the sauce is too thick.
- Add cooked macaroni pasta to the sauce, stir until combined and transfer to a baking dish
- Top macaroni with Parmesan and panko bread crumbs
- Bake at 375 for 60 minutes